Who Am I? High energy, high productivity, and high quality creative professional offering practical administration, with an artistic aesthetic, a writer’s passion, focus, and humor.
Skills: Self-Motivated Leader with an Entrepreneurial mind-set in Project | Program | Account Management.Experienced in drafting scopes of work, contracts, proposals, and schedules. Driven by strategic planning and execution on projects with large budgets, working with various teams, and with managing client expectations and frustrations.
Google AdWords, SalesForce, Boostr, The List, Seller Crowd, ComScore, MOAT, DBM, DDM, IAS, DFP; Apollo, Brightcove; Parse.ly, LiveRail, Jira, Mac and PC Proficient, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Quark, Adobe C-Suite, Final Cut Pro, Wordpress, Square Space, Drupal, Prezi, Facebook Apps, Basecamp, HIghrise, Dropbox, WeTransfer, Google Docs, File Maker Pro, Slack
OpenSlate, New York, NY June 2017-Present
Enterprise Engagement Director Represent and manage OpenSlate’s most valuable, most strategic global client business at Dentsu Aegis Network and Interpublic Group.
- Working with executive leadership at global agencies to help solidify large partnerships, negotiate terms, build out internal communications, and onboard major stakeholders
- Maintain deep client relationships and close partnerships with sales by building out strategic plans, forecasts, and revenue drivers for sales in partnership with executive leadership to drive flawless execution, achieving revenue goals quarter/quarter
- Accountable for all Client Success touch-points for client engagement and for ensuring constant value of OpenSlate data and insights to the client
International Data Group (IDG), New York, NY July 2015-June 2017
Video Account Manager (1/1/16-Present) Manage video sales for IDG.tv, working across 12 IDG brands (PCWorld, Macworld, Computerworld, DEMO, CIO, NetworkWorld, InfoWorld, IT World, Greenbot, TechHive, CSO, IDG News Service) covering both Consumer and Enterprise technology.
- Responsible for leading video and tentpole / event proposal and campaign architecture for large endemic clients such as MSFT, LG, DELL etc.
- Work with the EVP & Sales Directors of IDG.tv and TechNetwork Sales team on Prospecting new clients and RFP process to achieve and exceed targets.
- Lead a branded content strategy team for large tentpoles / events working across different business units at IDG.
- Work directly with IDG.tv Studios, our in-house production team on large custom branded content ideation, budgeting, and execution.
- Develop and give client pitches and presentations to clients from proactive pitching to request for proposals and information.
- Maintain a holistic viewpoint when working with B2B or B2C client or on proposals with the best possible solutions for the client, even when needing to manage client expectations and frustrations.
- Strategic planning across all of IDG’s editorially driven and custom digital products including display, video (+ livestreaming), mobile, data and analytics, social, and programmatic teams.
- Interact extensively with agencies (Horizon, OMD etc.) and endemic brands to determine key marketing issues and resolutions for their needs, within budget, scope, audience alignment, and KPI’s
- Campaign execution including: working with AdOps in setting up tags and creative, monitoring campaign performance, monitor campaign KPIs and goal, initiating ongoing program optimization and feedback and reporting in order to proactively achieve campaign renewals.
Video Project Manager (7/1/15-1/1/16) Manage all proposals and campaigns from ideation of proposal through to completion of campaign. Connect with Business Development on sponsorships staying connected to all campaigns and new proposals. Prior to launch work on AD Campaigns with AdOps for appropriate tags/file for pre-roll, custom skin, long form video, and logo entitlement.
- Work with AdOps, Sales, and Design Team per client requests e.g. mockup skins, revenue, view and impression updates.
- Monitor and update revenue and sponsorships working with Liverail/DFP and Brightcove platforms.
- Analyze trends on the IDG.tv website and the owned and operated sites regarding viewership and community engagement.
GANDER.tv, New York, NY – Program Manager January 2013- January 2015 Managed all aspects of programming for fast-paced tech company i.e., planning online shows daily and over 200 per week, organization with talent buyers / venue owners / managers and agents to ensure a successful streaming show, staffing my production team to ensure quality streaming of live and recorded events through our website, and programming activities on our Drupal facing website making sure that our clients were satisfied with the product in person and online.
- Oversaw coordination and administration of online broadcasts from New York City-based venues such as Webster Hall and The Cutting Room. Programming ranged from well-known musicians to rising starts in the music industry.
- Recruited new clients such as sponsored performers, new venues and performance spaces, alliances with booking agencies and pr companies.
- Clients and managing client relationships, as well as community outreach and new alliances with companies like SONY PLAYSTATION.
- Hands-on with on-site live video productions working with installations of new video equipment for streaming, i.g new cameras, controllers, mics, etc. From ordering, scheduling, pick-up, client satisfaction to executing a successful installation and stream.
EDUCATION: Naropa University – Boulder, CO August 2007 – May 2010
- M.F.A, Writing & Poetics (2010)
- Summer Writing Program (2007, 2009, 2010)
- Creative Writing Study Abroad Prague/Czech Republic (2007)